Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday, May 14

Hello everyone. I think that this is perhaps one of the most beautiful places I have ever lived. Mountain View is very small and rustic. I have finally found and moved into an apartment that is Kings Kid Material. Thanks you father. I have a decent job that has actually been a blessing. I have met some people that are really nice. I live thirty miles from anywhere remotely city like. So this means that I am at least thirty miles from anything like Best Buy, Marshalls, Kohls, or Blockbuster. But I do really like this place and the people. I have met someone that is very nice and is very spiritual. He is very special. We will see where GOD leads us. He is very special. I am actually working a part time job. It is at the local convience store and is owned by the Gammills. They are very nice people. I have been blessed for the people that are coming into my life. Here lately I have felt very detached from my family in Salt Lake, you know who you are. I miss everyone so much. Please pray for me. I have just made a life changing move and am feeling like this guy is cool. He loves Jesus and that is one of the things that is imperative for me. I want to ask all of my friends to please join this blog. I will be checking it daily and posting. I love everyone. May God Bless you in everything you do.

1 comment:

  1. Kristin,
    I am so happy that you have such a strong faith in Jesus Christ. Over the years I always prayed for you and I missed your friendship over the years that you moved. I'm happy that you have a blog so I can keep up with you. I also have a blog on here if you'd like to take a look. Much love, Shana

    ReplyDelete